|Victor Hertz ´s pictogram music poster.|
In June, the Guardian revealed that the NSA claimed to have some kind of direct access through the Prism program to the systems of many major internet companies, including Microsoft, Skype, Apple, Google, Facebook and Yahoo.
We found that Microsoft's systems had, in violation of an international Ethernet-agreement, open communication gates, which, therefore with accordance in this agreement, should have been closed - because for example, Outlook Expres could have been leaked.
I was afraid that it will happen, because sure at the back there were not any moral principles.
According to documents, which the Guardian has seen, show that:
- Microsoft helped the NSA to circumvent its encryption to address concerns that the agency would be unable to intercept web chats on the new Outlook.com portal;
- The agency already had pre-encryption stage access to email on Outlook.com, including Hotmail;
- The company worked with the FBI this year to allow the NSA easier access via Prism to its cloud storage service SkyDrive, which now has more than 250 million users worldwide;
- Microsoft also worked with the FBI's Data Intercept Unit to `understand´ potential issues with a feature in Outlook.com that allows users to create email aliases;
- In July last year, nine months after Microsoft bought Skype, the NSA boasted that a new capability had tripled the amount of Skype video calls being collected through Prism;
- Material collected through Prism is routinely shared with the FBI and CIA, with one NSA document describing the program as a `team sport´.
In its statement to the Guardian, Microsoft says among other: in practice, US companies put energy, focus and commitment into consistently protecting the privacy of their customers around the world, but while meeting their obligations under the laws of the US and other countries in which they operate.
We know that in the USA provided Patriot Acts lows, for permanent exemption laws, of this beginning of the millennium.Their model is the same as in Nazi Germany.
Also, in China and in North Korea have such laws.